The 10 different pieces of ADELE’S handwritten song lyrics concert confetti that rained down to end the 2016/17 shows
ADELE’S 2016/17 tour to support #25 has come to an end. Not the end she wanted as she was forced to cancel her last two remaining finale shows at Wembley Stadium.
But, what a tour it was!
ADELE played an amazing 107 shows during 2016 in Europe and North America (also the Glastonbury Festival too!) then toured New Zealand and Australia before finishing up in London during June, 2017.
Adele played to over 2,000,000 fans during the tour and hints at never touring again.
I’ll always remember Adele’s witty banter between numbers, the handwritten song lyrics confetti that rains down to the end show, and of course – that voice. It was simply perfect.
It’s no big secret Adele likes to close out her shows with her signature song – Rolling In The Deep. And as that song is ending – cue the handwritten song lyrics concert confetti.
While thousands will fall from the rafters – there are actually 10 different Adele personally handwritten confetti pieces.
1. “Hello” – Hello (2015)
2. “it matters how this ends” – All I Ask (2016)
3. “we could have had it all” – Rolling In The Deep (2010)
4. “to stand in your arms without falling to your feet” – Set Fire To The Rain (2011)
5. “everybody loves the things you do” – When We Were Young (2016)
6. “I like it in the city when two worlds collide” – Hometown Glory (2007)
7. “throw your soul through every open door” – Rolling In The Deep (2010)
8. “regrets and mistakes they’re memories made” – Someone Like You (2011)
9. “all my love, Adele.”
10. “Thanks for coming x”